Forever Patio Miramar Plantation Teak Square End Table FP-MIR-ET-TK
- Regular price
- Price: $275.70
- Regular price
- List Price: $431.00
- Sale price
- Price: $275.70
- Unit price
At Forever Wicker we offer free shipping on all orders over $500.00. For orders under $500.00 a flat fee of $79.00 is added to cover shipping expenses. This applies to orders within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping charges will apply for any orders outside the contiguous United States. Please contact us for details at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding shipping to Alaska, Hawaii or other US territories.
LTL and Freight Deliveries
Most of our products are shipped via freight delivery. Our freight delivery service is standard curbside delivery. If you would like a white glove delivery, please note such on your order and let your sales representative know and we will attempt to accommodate the request. Extra charges will apply for white glove delivery. Most freight deliveries are Monday-Friday during normal business hours. The freight carrier will contact you to make an appointment for final delivery when your items arrive at the final distribution hub in your area. Freight deliveries will always require the customer or the customers representative to be present and sign for the delivered items. Customers are required to inspect delivered items for damage before signing. The customer is required to note any visible damage on the freight carrier’s delivery receipt. Please inspect all delivered items carefully and note any damages on the freight carrier’s delivery receipt as this will expedite any claims made or replacement products being sent. Also refer to our Refunds & Returns section for more details
Smaller Items and Standard Ground Shipping
Some of our products qualify for standard ground shipping. We will decide if this is the case on an order-by-order bases. When items are shipped via standard ground shipping a signature will not be required. If the customer would like a signature required, please note such on your order. Or let us know via our contact us page.
Estimated Shipping Dates and Order Confirmation
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card/payment type for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for shipment (within the time frame posted on the product page), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Estimated Shipping Dates:
Be aware shipping dates are estimated and can change based on availability of items from our suppliers. After our supplier accepts the order, we will send notification via email if the shipping date is different from what is posted on the product page. The customer will have 24 hours to make changes or cancel the order. Order changes or cancelations can be made by replying to the original order confirmation email or via our contact us page. If the order is not changed or canceled, we will proceed with the order as originally placed.
Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 15 and Nov 05. United States
Free Shipping on all orders over $500!
- Reclaimed Teak products contain wood that has been reclaimed from old structures including barns, houses or flooring.
- Because the wood is reclaimed, it has already been aged and dried so there is no need for an additional step to control moisture.
- Hardware is zinc-coated steel htat has been plated in brass. The zinc helps minimize corrosin, steel was chosen for strength and brass for its luster.
- Pluigs in the planks due to nail holes or age are NORMAL and considered to add to the character of the reclaimed teak product.
- A wire wheel is used to distress the reclaimed wood to enhance the grain and provide a rustic finish.
- You may choose to allow your natural wood/teak to weather to a beautiful silvergray patina or treat it with an oil or sealer spercifically made for natural wood/teak twice a year to preserve the natural wood/teak's golden finish.
- Natural wood/teak may be cleaned using a wood cleaner, or lightly sanded with 600 (or higher) grit sandpaper.
- Leave your natural wood/teak products outside yearround (under a furniture cover when not in use) or store in a COOL, DRY place during the winter to preserve the wood's moisture.
- 20" x 20"